Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day 2011: Looking back to a sunny land on the sea.

Israeli sunset on the Mediterranean Sea.  
(this photo by Irit Kovacsi with permission)

On this cold and blustery Earth Day in Oakland County-  with tiny hail pellets and a few snowflakes in the higher elevations of my Brandon Township - I thought it appropriate for a final Earth's Almanac look back with photos of my recent trek in northern Israel. Sunny pictures only to stir our passion for our long delayed spring in Michigan. Our time will come!
(All photos are mine with the exception of above, sent by an Israeli hiker I met.) 





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! It was a lot of fun following this adventure of yours. I think you should take more trips like this and continue to post your diary and photos to your blog! Perhaps OP would be will to flip the bill for those trips, lol.
Great stuff!

April 22, 2011 at 2:05 PM 
Blogger Jonathan Schechter said...

Thanks Anonymous. If the OP wants to send me there, or most anywhere in the world (and foot the bills) I'll pack my bags and be on my way! :+) Glad you enjoyed the travels. Jonathan

April 22, 2011 at 3:15 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home