Thursday, July 25, 2013

THE BEAUTY OF LIVING IN THE COUNTRY

PHOTOS BY JONATHAN SCHECHTER  JULY/2013 BRANDON TWP. MICHIGAN
                                   
Every now and then citified friends ask me how I can live alone in the country.
My reply:  I am never alone.
These pictures from my meadow; about 150 feet from the door of my house 
establishes the facts on the ground truth of the warmth of nature.  The doe has
 come to know my ways and wanderings very well as I struggled to discover hers.  
And she  has come to trust me.  
Early last week she presented her twin fawns and then paused briefly as they
 checked out the guy on the hilltop. Then, with the curious fawns trotting behind 
continued  to her secluded afternoon resting spot near my barn



3 Comments:

Blogger Ardy Lane said...

Beautiful capture!

July 26, 2013 at 6:01 AM 
Blogger Jonathan Schechter said...

Thanks Ardy--but it is mostly beautiful and trusting creatures!

July 26, 2013 at 9:02 AM 
Anonymous Timmy said...

This is cool!

August 14, 2013 at 5:13 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home